martes, enero 10, 2006

Roswell, New Mexico

I spotted a UFO as soon as we got into town. It was the new McDonalds, which has been made over into a spaceship.

We have thai take-out for dinner and watch some movies. I finally see Shall We Dance, with Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez, and realize that it is the American remake of the Japanese film. Very different, of course, with JLo sultry and lots of bootie action. All the men are really perfect in this film. The ending is so Hollywood.

I talk to my sister on the phone. I hadn't told her I was coming to NM, because it's tax season and I know I won't be coming to her town. She tells me my nephew and his wife are due to have their baby the first week of February!

I hadn't realized it was so soon. NOW I know who I made that baby blanket for. glad i didn't end up giving it away to any of those boys on the train.

No hay comentarios.: