jueves, septiembre 29, 2005

Listening to the body

That vertical feeling

This morning there's an odd feeling in my back. To the left of my spine, I'm very aware of muscles running up and down. I know this feeling has been there other mornings in the past weeks.

I'll take a naproxen and forget about it for the rest of the day. but tomorrow morning I'll think about it again.

It's the computer. and the bag with one strap.

I should be getting my new computer "any day now" so I won't have to keep toting the same one back and forth. I'll be able to carry a 2 ounce flashdrive instead of a 5 pound computer. Mind you, I'll still have the books, the papers, and all that other stuff.

L* has already identified the answer, with regards to her own situation.

We need backpacks (on both shoulders) to balance the weight for all that schlepping.

(Ideally, I'll end up with a monitor somewhere, so I can have large print and not stoop to look at the screen)

It's too bad, because i've been lusting after these beautiful designer laptop bags that look like purses, and clearly if I get one it won't help the situation.

Right now it's a vertical feeling. Unchecked, it will be pain.

No hay comentarios.: