domingo, enero 07, 2007

Write Stuff

Big Brown Girl wrote how her new years resolution to "honestly work on my writing." That's what I like to hear!

I've been trying to work more on my writing and work more on getting it out there. So if any of you out there have connections with a theatre company, Have I got a Play for you! This year, I'm really going to see if I can get my play, Familia is a Story We Make Up produced.

It's also got a lot of cool monologues in it, so you Latina y Latino actors looking for something new to do for an audition, drop me a line.

I was also really inspired to find out that this film about transgender Latinas, Some Reasons for Living, was actually produced in a Visual Anthropology class at SFSU: film students and anthropology students collaborated to produce these films. That's so rockin. Maybe I can start something like that with performance.

1 comentario:

Writing on Board dijo...

There's a thing called Dramatists Sourcebook. It lists a bunch of theaters looking for plays: http://www.pubinfo.vcu.edu/artweb/playwriting/sourcebook.html

I like your blog, nena. Hope this helps.