martes, octubre 02, 2007

I'm In

Official NaNoWriMo 2007 Participant


Okay, I'm gonna do it.

I only wish I had structured an Ethnic Writers class around it this year. Just imagine! We could spend all of September and October reading and outlining, November writing our asses off and December celebrating (and editing--but december is short!)

Oooh, and then I could do a spring class which would have the pre-requisite of the Nanowrimo 50,000 word novel, and we could workshop it all semester long.

A girl can dream, can't she?

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

YOU CAN DO THIS!! i tried it in 2004, did my 50,000 words just under deadline. i sold my book this summer to grand centeral publishing!! let me know if you need tips on surviving the month (for starters, plan on skipping thanksgiving!) :-)